Sunday, August 21, 2005

A ticket for Dell please :-)

After getting inspired by my fellow colleague, finally one day I decided to travel to work by BMTC(Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Coroporation- means for public transport in bangalore). This was second such instance where in I choose to travel to office by BMTC, was really in for suprises that day..

as ticket collector approached me for a ticket, hesitantly I asked him to for a ticket to SatyaSai hospital( which is near my office)... then I was really in for suprise. The next guy who took ticket asked "oNdu ticket Dell gE kodi" ( a ticket for Dell please) and the next one got the ticket for "GE" :-) .. Boy! was in for really suprise here! wont be suprised to the bus stops in Bangalore IT world named after software companies :-)

good thing is that a good number of bangalorians using rather beginning to use Public Transport system :-)

1 comment:

  1. So, u tried it, at least once? Good!
    Hey... not just IT companies... There are bus stops named even after the old factories, offices etc.... like, NGEF, LRDE, BEML..etc etc...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...