Friday, April 24, 2009

Sar Pass: Here I come..........

Coming week I am heading for a 10 day long trek to Sar pass, Himachal Pradesh. Supposedly one of the best treks which YHAI ( Youth Hostel Association of India) offers. I am eagerly looking forward for this new adventure and getting ready with my travel gear for this. Only sad point is that Chandu, who initiated this trip will not be around.

YHAI SARPASS

Check out few intersting stories which I found on blogosphere!

http://thedreamtdreams.blogspot.com/2007/05/sar-pass-trek-organised-by-yhai.html

http://vinayak-k.blogspot.com/2008/05/yhai-sar-pass-trekking-tips.html

5 comments:

  1. But enjoy ur trek safely..... Get me back many many good photos...... and also some junk accessories ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay.....
    junk accessories ==> changalu items :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Deepak,
    Have a safe and .... wait needless to say- it's going to be a memorable trek. I wish i could join, my sar pass waiting time is pushed to 3 yrs now! pch

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey deepad, I am excited to tell that even i will be doing the trek starting 8 May. Will read your expereince. Bye Raghu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...