Monday, November 23, 2009

I am back again..

Hmm... finally I was able to catch up on things which I always yearned for, but for some reason or the other wasn't able to do it.
This weekend, I started reading again and did a bit of gardening too..
I have always this debate with my better half, on how many books she has managed to read from my library and How many books I have bought and not even bothered to dust them.
Finally this weekend , to put the case to rest! I started with something light.. and picked one of those "Tom Clancy's Op center" series.
But destiny had some thing else in mind ;-), next day I bumped on series on Vijayanagara Kingdom's history, and got so engrossed that, I managed to finish couple of them over the weekend :-)

Well.....would like to keep the enthu alive and kicking.

cya.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazingly fast in reading! What i read in a month, you read in a single weekend!
    Now that you've got the enthu, you better finish off all those that you've been stacking up in our library from the last couple of years!
    I'm sure u'll soon finish it off, and will buy some more :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...