Saturday, July 02, 2011

Ray of Hope!

10 Years Ago.
> It was a 6 month long wait before I got it;
> I was made to run from pillar to post;
> I was deeply disgusted with the system that we have;
> At every stage of process there was corruption involved;
> Frustated; finally I met the highest authorties on the ground and complained;
> I guess my complaint helped and finally, when I got that, I had a sigh of relief.

Now.

> Ever smiling executives welcome and treat to you like a human;
> There was no fuss in the process from beginning to end;
> There were no real long queues ; but manageble queues;
> I didn't run around any where; and no followups;
> I didn't pay bribe at any stage during the process;(I was determined this time not to pay a pai)
> Finally, I had to just wait for exactly a month to get my passport home delivered.

I am an optimist! Hope I am witnessing the beginning of a change.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...